Our occupational therapy staff focuses on the treatment of the upper extremity and trunk, cognitive impairments, sensory impairments, and adaptations to and retraining of activities of daily living. Therapists often treat hand impairments and provide splinting.
Diagnoses and conditions commonly treated by occupational therapy include:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Fractures of the thumb or fingers
- Wrist and elbow sprains or fractures
- Hand surgery
- Neurological conditions, such as stroke or traumatic brain injury
- Developmental delays
- Industrial injuries requiring functional capacity evaluation and work reconditioning
- Ergonomics assessment and body mechanics training
- Energy conservation training
- Edema in the arm and hand
Witham Health Services
2705 N. Lebanon St.
Lebanon, IN 46052
For further information call 765-485-8999.