A charitable remainder unitrust is for you if...
- You want to make a major gift to the Witham Health Services Foundation while retaining or increasing your income from the assets you contribute.
- You hold appreciate assets -- securities, a business, or investment real estate -- and want to avoid the capital gains cost of a sale.
- You want the income from your gift to be able to grow over time.
- You desire maximum flexibility in the operation of your gift:
- You want income paid to your beneficiary for a term of years or a lifetime.
- You want income to go to more than one beneficiary.
- You want the option of choosing the trustees of your gift plan.
- You want to donate an appreciating but temporarily illiquid asset to the Witham Health Services Foundation.
- You want to use an appreciating but temporarily illiquid asset, such as real estate, to fund the trust.
For more information
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 765-485-8112 so that we can assist you through every step of the process.
Questions? Please contact:
Witham Health Services Foundation
2705 N. Lebanon Street, Suite 115
Lebanon, IN 46052