How it works
- You deed your home, a commercial building, or investment property to the Witham Health Services Foundation.
- Witham Health Services Foundation may use the property for its own purposes, or, more likely, will sell it and use the proceeds to benefit its programs and services.
- You receive an income tax deduction for the fair market value of the real estate, no matter what you originally paid for it.
- You pay no capital gains tax on the transfer.
- You can direct the proceeds from your gift to a specific need or permit the Witham Health Services Foundation to allocate your gift.
For more information
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 765-485-8112 so that we can assist you through every step of the process.
Questions? Please contact:
Witham Health Services Foundation
2705 N. Lebanon Street, Suite 115
Lebanon, IN 46052