How it works
- You make a gift of cash or securities to the Witham Health Services Foundation.
- Witham Health Services Foundation pays you, or up to two individuals you name, quarterly payments for life.
- The remainder will be used by the Witham Health Services Foundation to support programs and services, or for a specific need you have designated.
- You qualify for an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of your gift. This is because you receive a portion of your money in return as an annuity payment.
- A lifetime annuity is backed by the assets of the Witham Health Services Foundation.
- If appreciated assets are given, the annuity payments are generally treated as part ordinary income, part capital gains income and part tax-free income.
- You have the satisfaction of making a significant gift that benefits you and Witham Health Services.
For more information
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 765-485-8112 so that we can assist you through every step of the process.
Questions? Please contact:
Witham Health Services Foundation
2705 N. Lebanon Street, Suite 115
Lebanon, IN 46052